Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas morning

Christmas morning Alex got up at 5 and said he had to go to the bathroom. So I brought him downstairs and he went right toward his stocking. I told him he had to go back to bed until at least 7. Then he tried to take his stocking upstairs.. So we went back up stairs and he went back to bed. At 6:50 he woke me up again and we went downstairs. He got to open his stocking. He tried waking Todd up by delivering his stocking upstairs but Dad still slept on. So Alex and I played with his toys he opened last Christmas Eve. and then I did let him open a couple of the Santa gifts. Dad finally got up just before Uncle Tony and family walked in the door. Grandpa got up then also. So as soon as everyone was set we started opening the gifts. All was good. We got phone calls from everyone during the day.






Alex got a Bingo game for Christmas. And We all played. It was fun.




No comments: